Skip to content
Week 4 – Principles of assessment and how to grade quickly, consistently, and effectively
- List the different types of assessment: formative/summative and formal/informal.
- Describe what roles grading has in the learning process.
- Define what a rubric is, why they help in uniformity of grading, and list some of the features of a good rubric.
- List some strategies for grading quickly, accurately, and consistently.
- Apply a rubric to a problem.
- Create a rubric for a given problem.
- Evaluate your own grading.
Pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, Page 10, Page 11, Page 12, Page 13, Page 14, Page 15, Page 16, Page 17, Page 18