Skip to content
Week 2 – Identifying characteristics of good GTAs
- Reflect on the behaviors of good and bad TAs.
- Use those reflections to create a group image of the definition of a good TA.
- Express that as a GTA “contract.”
- VoiceThread – Edward Prather. “Are You Really Teaching If No One Is Learning?” Colloquium presented at the Science, mathematics, and computer education colloquium, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, September 25, 2009. https://youtu.be/NCUyIh3PssI.
- JITT – Address comments on presentation in VoiceThread
- Gallery Walk:
- What makes a good TA?
- What makes a bad TA?
- Homework: The facilitator writes up the classroom synthesis as a contract which the students then sign as homework.
Pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, Page 10, Page 11, Page 12, Page 13, Page 14, Page 15, Page 16, Page 17, Page 18