Week 10 – So much to do, how to manage it all? (Time management)
- Explain how the long-term and ill-defined nature of graduate research work is different from the short-term tasks of courses.
- Recognize the importance of dividing longer term tasks into smaller chunks
- List some techniques for managing multiple projects that are longer term such as Remember the Milk and Asana
This workshop is typically run by a different faculty member in the department.
- List all the things participants need to do
- Prioritize and categorize these activities
- Explore various techniques for managing these tasks